Summer is definitely my favourite season. I love the warm weather, driving with the windows open and music blaring, sitting in the sun and reading a book, pretending that all the work I have to do doesn’t exist…
My summer plans
My summer is pretty busy and I’m so excited about all the things that are going to be happening. Instead of telling you guys, I just listed the places where I’ll be this summer with the dates. Otherwise, it would just get way too confusing.
6th – 10th: Madrid
10th – 15th: Naples
16th – 21st: the Netherlands – visiting my parents and friends
22nd – 25th: Sankt Anton am Arlberg
25th – 28th: Budapest
And after Budapest, I’m back in the Netherlands again until the 6th of August, when my au pair contract with a new family starts and I’ll be moving into my own 2-bedroom cottage!
I’ll have a few weeks to settle in there and then, at the end of August, I’m going to the Lost Village festival!
And then now for the things I would like to do this summer!
- Learn something new
- Go on a road trip
- Walk barefoot in the sand
- Make a summer playlist – because what else do you listen to while on a road trip?
- Visit a historical site (this one will probably be crossed off in Italy!)
- Read all of the books (haven’t been reading as much as I usually do)
- Keep exercising – I’ve gotten into a really good routine now. Usually, when I go travelling, I stop exercising. This time, I’m going to try to keep it up!
What are your plans for this summer?