2019 Resolutions & Goals

Happy new year everyone! Let’s hope it’s going to be as great as 2018!

In last week’s post, I mentioned that I still had to set myself some goals and think of resolutions for the new year. So that’s what we’re doing today. I don’t have as many goals and resolutions as last year. But that’s mostly because I already have my 25 before 25 list that I want to work on. And I will, of course, still be setting myself seasonal and monthly goals. And give myself little projects to keep busy.

2019 resolutions

• Cook more vegan food
  • Spend more time with people
  • Travel at any opportunity that arises

Goals

• Get my own flat
  • Finish writing and edit book
  • Write something every day
  • Do one cultural thing a month
  • Read 75 books

Priorities

1. Health
  2. Friends and Family
  3. Creating
  4. Travelling
  5. Getting out of my comfort zone

2019 mood board

1. 7 January 2019 / 8:21 pm

This is such a great post! I love your goals for the new year! I hope 2019 is everything you want it to be and more!

2. 5 January 2019 / 8:28 pm

happy new year. Great list of goal and priorities.

3. Becca Wilson
    5 January 2019 / 6:54 pm

I really love that you have broken down these categories. There are some really amazing things that you have as priorities.

4. presiiicom
    4 January 2019 / 6:28 pm

I love how you are on top of list. My goal is to do one self care activity a month.

5. Megan
    3 January 2019 / 11:45 pm

I really hope you get to achieve these things! Your goals are inspirational 🙂

6. 3 January 2019 / 4:49 pm

I love your resolutions, especially because I’m vegan. When I set resolutions (goals) I try to set process goals, too, like “I’m walking 10,000 steps a day”. That process goal will help me get to my outcome goal of weight loss.

7. 3 January 2019 / 6:32 am

I really love your priorities. Health is really important to all of us so we could have better life this year and forward.

8. 3 January 2019 / 5:07 am

Getting out of my comfort zone was one of my goals for 2018, getting my anxiety under control helped a lot.

9. 3 January 2019 / 3:23 am

Great breakdown of your resolutions. I personally want to get more consistent with blogging.

10. 3 January 2019 / 1:30 am

I love your list! And a great way to hold yourself to it as a blogger is write about it for us! I say that partially because I’m super interested in hearing about the cultural things you want to do! 😉

11. 3 January 2019 / 12:18 am

I so love the breakdown of all the things you would love to accomplish!!!! Good luck with all!!!

12. 2 January 2019 / 9:34 pm

I’d like to travel more too. The expense is so high and the job I have now doesn’t really afford me as much leeway as I’d like when it comes to being able to go. 🙂

13. 2 January 2019 / 6:10 am

I love that saying. We holding in in our hands and use it— our power. We truly don’t know how much we can accomplish.

14. 2 January 2019 / 2:44 am

These are great goals and priorities. Some of my big ones is to finish editing my book once and for all, monetize my blog, and to get out there and gain new friendships.

15. Nate
    1 January 2019 / 8:15 pm

Great list! This is very simple and yet very manageable. I finished my book last year and also took advantage of traveling at moment’s notice.

16. 1 January 2019 / 1:27 pm

I like the breakdown of things for 2019 besides just the traditional “resolution”. I think I’m going to make a list of “priorities” as well. Thank yoj