Happy new year everyone! Let’s hope it’s going to be as great as 2018!
In last week’s post, I mentioned that I still had to set myself some goals and think of resolutions for the new year. So that’s what we’re doing today. I don’t have as many goals and resolutions as last year. But that’s mostly because I already have my 25 before 25 list that I want to work on. And I will, of course, still be setting myself seasonal and monthly goals. And give myself little projects to keep busy.
- Cook more vegan food
- Spend more time with people
- Travel at any opportunity that arises
- Get my own flat
- Finish writing and edit book
- Write something every day
- Do one cultural thing a month
- Read 75 books
- Friends and Family
- Getting out of my comfort zone