What is more Christmassy than chocolate chip cookies? This recipe is incredibly easy to make and the cookies are delicious! Perfect as a snack on a cold, wintery afternoon.
- 85 grams oil
- 100 grams granulated sugar
- 200 grams brown sugar
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or any non-dairy alternative)
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla
- 250 grams of flour
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 1 bag of vegan chocolate chips
How to make them
- Heat oven to 175°C.
- Mix oil, granulated sugar and brown sugar together. Then stir in almond milk and vanilla extract.
- Add flour and baking powder and stir until it forms a dough. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place cookies on a baking tray
- Bake 11 to 14 minutes or until edges are light brown. Let cool before eating.