Christmas Movies

As I mentioned on my Christmas bucket list, I want to watch all of the Christmas movies. But what movies do I mean with that? This list contains old favourites that I’ve been watching since I was a little kid and some classics that I never bothered to watch.

• Elf
  • Home Alone
  • A Charlie Brown Christmas
  • The Polar Express
  • The Grinch
  • Trains, planes and automobiles
    My mum always used to make us this one and I always hated it. This year, I actually really want to see it…
  • Bridget Jones’s Diary
  • The Holiday
  • Love Actually
  • Edward Scissorhands
  • Four Christmases
  • Barbie and the Nutcracker

What’s your favourite Christmas movie?

1. Bree
    16 December 2018 / 8:48 am

What an excellent list of holiday movies! I love love love home alone and home alone 2!

2. 16 December 2018 / 6:41 am

You’ve listed four of my favourites – The Holiday, Love Actually, Bridget Jones’ Diary and Edward Scissorhands. Yup. I’m a sucker for Xmas rom-com movies lol. I must say, I’m not a fan of The Grinch (the one with Jim Carrey). It’s a yawnfest imo.

3. 16 December 2018 / 5:01 am

I love Elf! It’s such a fun Christmas movie. I also like the classics like White Christmas and Miracle on 34th Street.

4. Sally Pederson
    15 December 2018 / 11:28 pm

I haven’t seen many of those Christmas movies in years. Maybe I’ll get to see some of them this year.

5. 15 December 2018 / 1:42 pm

My favorite Christmas movies are the The Grinch and Home Alone. I can watch those movies over and over again.

6. 15 December 2018 / 9:24 am

elf and home alone and love actually are my ultimate favourites. I’d feel uncomfortable if I don’t watch them every year

7. 15 December 2018 / 7:27 am

I love the grinch , and the polar express. But my favourite is three wishes for Cinderella , with dubbing. It airs every Christmas morning in Norway

8. Megan
    15 December 2018 / 3:34 am

I love all of these! My favorite movie for the holidays is Elf πŸ™‚

9. 15 December 2018 / 2:24 am

Home alone is my favorite movie when I was a kid I really like this movie! I miss my childhood days πŸ™

10. Danielle
    14 December 2018 / 10:18 pm

Love love love Bridget Jones Diary!! Such a great list I would have to add A Christmas Story!

11. Sri Mallya
    14 December 2018 / 9:16 pm

All good movies here but The holiday is my favorite πŸ™‚

12. 14 December 2018 / 7:45 am

Oh some great old times movies! I’ll might watch again Edward’s scissor hands while snuggling on the couch with a cup of milk tea.

13. 14 December 2018 / 3:13 am

The Holiday is my fav! I watch it every year. I also think Surviving Christmas is hilarious.

14. 13 December 2018 / 9:55 pm

Definitely The Grinch – I am not super Christmas person, so I can really feel his pain 😁

15. 13 December 2018 / 9:53 pm

This is soooo amazing!!! Obviously i’ve seen some of these movies but I can’t wait to watch The Grinch again and a couple of new ones. Thanks a lot.

Chad

16. Albany Chanel
    15 October 2018 / 3:44 am

Home Alone and The Grinch are must watches for me and my family around Christmas time! The Elf is a fun movie and Edward Scissorhands is a classic. I particularly love the still animation Christmas movies from the 1940s. Looking forward to Christmas already!

Albany Chanel