Christmas Bucketlist

I only really started to like Christmas last year – and then I didn’t realise how much I was looking forward to it until it was almost time to leave England. This year, I’m way ahead of the game and I have compiled a Christmas Bucketlist. Since I am leaving England to go home on the 17th of December, I already started working on this list.

Bucket list:

• Bake vegan chocolate chip cookies
  • Drink peppermint hot chocolate/mocha’s every night
  • Go to a Christmas market
  • Decorate a gingerbread house
  • Paint nails in a Christmas theme
  • Design and send out Christmas cards
  • Go ice skating
  • Donate money or create random acts of kindness
  • Make a Christmas playlist
  • Go Christmas shopping
  • Watch all of the Christmas movies

What’s on your Christmas bucket list?

1. 6 December 2018 / 7:57 pm

I need to make a list of Christmas activities. I always seem to forget something

2. Catherine Santiago Jose
    6 December 2018 / 12:41 am

Wow, what a nice bucket list and I love the idea of making or creating act of kindness and I hope I can do this on this everyday.

3. 5 December 2018 / 8:39 pm

Thank you! I’ve added a few more to my list after seeing yours 🙂

4. 5 December 2018 / 5:59 pm

I love this!!! I should create my own…for photographer!

5. 5 December 2018 / 5:27 pm

Ooh..love this list. It sounds so fun. I would love to get my nails painted in a Christmas style. That would be so festive. And I am so anxious to go to one of the Christmas markets in Europe!

6. presiiicom
    5 December 2018 / 4:09 pm

Nice list. Christmas is my favorite holiday. I’m also selling some skin care products and the profit will go to “adopt a grant parent” by donating hand cream and mint bliss lotion for their feet.

7. 5 December 2018 / 12:45 pm

I love your Christmas bucket list, especially the vegan chocolate chip cookies :p I don’t have one but after yours I have some new thinks I want to do.

8. Helen Neale
    5 December 2018 / 9:40 am

I am not a vegetarian, or a person who likes vegetables that much. So all I want for Christmas is to try Baking vegan chocolate chip cookies 🙂

9. Bindu Thomas
    5 December 2018 / 9:01 am

This is such a fabulous Christmas bucketlist. I love to see all of the chritsmas movies and go to a christmas market.

10. 5 December 2018 / 6:20 am

If/when you decide to bake vegan cookies, be sure the share the recipes with us! 🙂

11. Kylie
    5 December 2018 / 3:58 am

I always have the best intentions to design and send out Christmas cards but I never get around to it! Maybe this year will be diferent? 😉

12. 4 December 2018 / 11:02 pm

I need to get a bucket list together myself, lol! I’m definitely going to start with something fun! I didn’t think I’d be excited about the holidays, but I totally am as well!

13. 4 December 2018 / 4:12 pm

This is a great bucketlist! Mine has watch ALL the Christmas movies on it!

14. 4 December 2018 / 4:00 pm

Well, I really want to bake some vegan cookies today now – haha! And I 1000% plan on getting my nails done with a festive Christmas theme – I am thinking GINGERBREAD MEN!