What I want to do before I turn 25

I’ve been seeing a lot of these videos on YouTube and thought it looked like fun. As of now, I still have a year and 8 months before I turn twenty-five. Plenty of time to get some things done. Some of the things on this list are definitely do-able and already in the works. Some of them, might require a bit of planning and saving up for. We’ll see how many I get done before I turn 25!

1. Get my own flat (preferably buying one, but that goal might not be as attainable as renting one)
  2. Finish writing and editing a book
  3. Travel to three new countries
  4. Graduate (I don’t know on how many different lists I’ve put this one. Hopefully, this is the last list and I’ll actually get it done this time.).
  5. See at least 10 different National Trust/National heritage places
  6. Get an emergency account with at least £1000 in it
  7. Give to a charity on a regular basis
  8. Start saving for retirement
  9. Learn to say no to people
  10. Find a career I actually like
  11. Knit a scarf
  12. Stop procrastinating
  13. Develop general knowledge of important topics
  14. Go to a music festival
  15. Get a tattoo
    (Since writing this post I actually already did this one!)
  16. See a TED Talk live
  17. Go out while wearing bright red lipstick
  18. Create my own recipe book
  19. Learn to juggle
  20. Plant a tree
  21. Learn to do a handstand
  22. Go to Thailand
  23. Invest money in something
  24. Go and see the Northern lights
  25. ?

What is one thing that you want to do before you reach a certain age?

1. Tiny
    26 February 2019 / 4:15 pm

There is no doubt in my mind that you will achieve these goals, and go on to make a difference in the lives of those you meet on your adventure

2. anna
    25 October 2018 / 5:46 am

I like all your ideas and wish you nothing but the best. hope you achieve all of it.

3. 24 October 2018 / 11:22 pm

I love ted talks, would be cool to see one live I agree. I wonder what else you will add at the bottom of the list! Good luck!

4. presiii
    24 October 2018 / 6:55 pm

This is a great list. I want see a TED live show as well. Hope everything turns into reality.good luck

24 October 2018 / 10:36 pm

Thanks 🙂

5. Ellie Plummer
    24 October 2018 / 11:16 am

Good luck with the list! I especially like the National Trust one

6. Preet
    24 October 2018 / 9:45 am

I never thought of this. And it makes me feel that there also thing that I want to do before I turn 25,

7. 24 October 2018 / 4:24 am

This is such a varied list – I love it! I have a lot of similar goals, especially regarding travel.

8. Fatima D Torres
    24 October 2018 / 2:37 am

I like the list — more so the one about wearing red lipstick. That’s been tough for me to do. I’ve always felt it would draw too much attention.

24 October 2018 / 10:35 pm

Exactly why I haven’t done it before! It feels like too much. But I love the way it looks on others so am definitely going to make an effort to actually wear it while out!

9. 24 October 2018 / 2:35 am

Oh wow, you’re almost 25? I wouldn’t put you a day over 18! I hope you enjoy your birthday this year and that you get to cross off most of these things.

24 October 2018 / 10:34 pm

Aw, thanks :). I’m 23 – so I have about 18 months left to get to these goals 🙂

10. Joanna
    23 October 2018 / 7:55 pm

I think that some of these items can’t be achieved by the time you are 25, such as buying a flat or starting to save for retirement. Unfortunately we live hard times in which buying a house can seem impossible.

24 October 2018 / 10:34 pm

I don’t want to necessarily buy a flat – it’s more about getting my own place to live. 🙂 Also, if I don’t put them on the list, I’m not going to try to reach those goals. Even if I only put 100 pounds in a retirement account, that’s still saving for retirement 😉

11. Ruth
    23 October 2018 / 11:53 am

This is a great list! I hope you achieve everything you want too. I’m sure you will if you put your mind to it 🙂 One of my goals is to working my way up to earn money from my blog for sure. Also another one is to adopt an animal from a shelter (cat or dog) :3 x

12. 22 October 2018 / 8:42 pm

I love this list, I hope you achieve everything you’ve planned!