Halloween Movie Night

I’m a huge fan of scary movies. Especially the really gory, slasher ones. And, since it’s autumn, and almost time for Halloween, this is the perfect time to watch all of them. We have about eighteen more days until it’s Halloween so you can either watch a movie a day or just take an entire weekend and watch all of them (keeping the windows and door closed).

Some essentials

If you’re having a binge-watching weekend from hell – this is what you’re going to need:

• Snacks
    Popcorn, marshmallows, maybe some fruit so you don’t die from a lack of vitamin C…
  • Water
    Gotta stay hydrated
  • Coffee / hot chocolate
  • Blankets
    So you have something to hide under when it all becomes to much
  • Comfy clothes
  • Movies

Scary movie bucket list

I’ve already seen some of the movies on this list, but there’s also a fair few that I have never watched before even though they are real classics. Shame on me.

• A Nightmare on Elm Street
  • the Nightmare before Christmas
  • It
  • Jeepers Creepers
  • Halloween
  • Sweeney Todd
  • Corpse Bride

What are some of your favourite scary movies?

1. Alexis
    1 November 2018 / 9:41 pm

A Nightmare on Elm Street were always my favorite when I was a kid. Sounds like a fun movie night.

2. Preet
    16 October 2018 / 5:23 am

What a great roundup of Holloween movie. My favorite is A Nightmare on Elm Street. Movie night during this season is really a fun thing to do.

3. 16 October 2018 / 12:53 am

I am not a fan of horror movies, but this looks like such a great list to have fun with on Halloween.

4. Megan
    15 October 2018 / 5:54 pm

This is a great list! I love Halloween movies, I’ve been starting with the Simpsons halloween specials 🙂

5. 15 October 2018 / 3:12 am

Perfect binging list for us! Since this year Halloween falls on a week day, our plan is to binge on scary movies and order pizza. Of course throw in some popcorn too!

6. 14 October 2018 / 1:44 pm

I am really not up for scary movies when it comes watch with kids. I am sure, my kids would wake up during night and disturb my sleep. But great list of movies.

7. Linh
    14 October 2018 / 1:06 pm

I’m enthusiastic of horror movies. This list is all I need. Thanks for sharing!

8. 13 October 2018 / 4:18 pm

I told my husband last night we should watch a scary movie – and he was like, um, NO because then when I go out of town next week for a few days you’re not going to be able to sleep and you’re going to freak out that IT is going to pop out of the Attic or something. Gah. Just saying IT freaks me out LOL!

9. Jessica C
    13 October 2018 / 3:09 pm

All such good originals! Love that you listed snack ideas, because let’s face it, snacks are a must.