Autumn Reading List

This post contains affiliate links.

Other than watching a lot of films and tv series, I also read quite a few books a month. (As if that wasn’t apparent from my monthly updates yet.) I read a lot of incredibly sappy romance books (that are very poorly written but oh so entertaining). But during autumn and winter, I also enjoy reading some darker, fantasy books. Maybe even some classics. So, here’s a list of the books I plan on reading in the next couple of months.

Looking at this list, I’ve already read most of these at least once. But there’s nothing better than curling up under a blanket with a cup of coffee (or tea) and going back to a story you know and love. (Let’s just forget about that giant TBR that’s only ever growing no matter how many books we read.)

This list doesn’t include the books that are coming out in the next couple of months (I’ll be adding those to my lists as each month ends). There’s no way I can through all of them because the last few months of the year are always busier than the rest of the year (blogtober, NaNoWriMo, Christmas… Not to mention whatever freelance work comes my way.). I can try to read as many as possible, though. And I can continue reading these in January/February as well.

What are some books you like to read during autumn?

1. tizzysays
    10 October 2018 / 10:31 pm

Those sound like some great books. I have a Kindle Unlimited subscription and have found some really awesome series to read for free. I might look into a couple of these, though.

2. Create. Play. Travel.
    9 October 2018 / 7:19 am

I love finding a good book and getting cozy to read awhile on cold evenings. Harry Potter is definitely a classic read, some of the others sound interesting too.

3. 9 October 2018 / 4:38 am

Yes! I would love to curl up with some Harry Potter and a nice cuppa tea!

4. Jenn
    9 October 2018 / 4:09 am

This is a great list! I love that you added a Steven King and the Harry Potter series.

5. 8 October 2018 / 11:11 pm

Heck yes to Harry Potter, I adore those books! The movies are great too, but nothing like reading the full story. <3

6. 8 October 2018 / 3:51 pm

I have tried Stephen King a few times but just couldn’t get into them. Except for his Dark Tower Series. I couldn’t read fast enough.

7. Preet
    8 October 2018 / 1:35 pm

I have been looking for some new books to check out! I love reading, but haven’t done as much as I like lately due to being busy. I also rarely read a book more than once!

8. 8 October 2018 / 11:24 am

I love Stephen King, I’ve just listened to his book ‘On Writing’ which was a great read! I agree there is nothing better than curling up with a good book. I tend to listen to audio books rather than read them these days, so i can multitask!